1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Beo's Backdash Input Delayed?

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Rudølf, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Rudølf

Rudølf Well-Known Member

I don't really know if this is a bug btw, I just sorta need clarification on what I noticed..

I noticed the whole cast's ground combo (G5 Tap and D1 excluded) immediately inputs your backdash the moment you swipe left. But for Beo, it either takes two swipes or a second before it inputs the backdash.

I tried it on literally everyone, and they pretty much got it altogether. How come for Beo it's different? Is it supposed to be like that, or is it really an input delay or something?

2. Bones

Bones Active Member
    Hidden Variable Dev

Interesting. Not exactly sure why he would be designed any different when it comes to the basic combat moves. I'll have my team take a look, thanks!

Rudølf likes this.
  3. Rudølf

Rudølf Well-Known Member

When I asked around before, a player said it could be to sort of balance the fighters... Like, Parasoul being able to backdash after G5 faster than the rest...

But if you think it's necessary, please do! I'll try to help any way I can.

Sorry for making a big deal out of this! XD

#3 Rudølf, Apr 13, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  4. Bones

Bones Active Member
    Hidden Variable Dev

Always report stuff that feels or looks funky, it may be pointing to a bigger issue!

Rudølf likes this.