• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Beowulf buff made master story mode almost impossible to beat

Ovoshi1488

Reaction score
I'm talking about last story chapter, node with 3 beowulfes. Looks like Batman one instakills with 99% chance instead of 35%, and weekend warrior is unkillable after buff. Pls replace them or make something with this node.

I'm talking about last story chapter, node with 3 beowulfes. Looks like Batman one instakills with 99% chance instead of 35%, and weekend warrior is unkillable after buff. Pls replace them or make something with this node.
Thanks for the feedback!

This fight is on our list to review after the WW changes, we'll let you know if we make any changes.

Thanks for the feedback!

This fight is on our list to review after the WW changes, we'll let you know if we make any changes.

I have an idea; perhaps just for this node you could reduce the effect of the aegis modifier from 1% dmg limit to 2% or 1.5%? That way players who don't have (or don't wanna invest/use Wrestler-X) will have more time, probably enough to have a chance of beating this fight post-patch.