• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Beowulf Rework

MLG_ALEX_420

Reaction score
BETA Beowulf Reworks: Like Ms Fortunes Head Juggle ability. Recall would just be Beowulfs way of having Hype via Cheap Pop (also Cheap Pop can be used in a combo as well). Cheap Pop>G1-G5>Launcher>Juggle>D1>D2 (Stagger)>D1>D2>Chair>D1>D2>Airwulf. Zoom and Feline Allergies would be Hurting Hurl (Chair toss) Zoom would be (M) and Allergies will be (H). While Beowulf is Chairless Cheap pop and hurting hurls are disabled and now when he comes close to his chair he can regrab via CA (Just like how ms fortune gets her head back). Once regaining his chair he gets his cheap pop and Hurting Hurls abilities back. Also include a new special move called Take a seat which sends his chair from the opponents side and comes back to him. Another Special will also be Alpha Clinch which will cause Beo to go into a Grab Stance. Also another thing is if you hold G1 for long it will cause the Mic Drop instead of Grendel Flex as GF will now be considered a Special Move rather than CA. Mic drop can be used once in the combo but if used again during this Mic drop will cause the opponent to Fall animation. Buff Hype Mode, (this one was the hardest to think because of the character ability for hype is gone) SO, Beos newly redesigned for hype is like squiggly's dragon charge. Instead of just 3 now its buffed to 6. Also Wulf Taunt will no longer be a Special Move but will be used as a prestige ability in PVP comp. I feel like every taunt should be a prestige ability smh.

Here is a combo list:
(Without Chair) Uses 6 Max Hypes:
G1(hold for mic drop causes to build 1 hype meter, if already at max it will not build any more)-G5>Launcher>Juggle>(Da Grendel Killa will not activate unless you swipe up and if swiped up it will use a Hype Charge)>D1>D2 Uses Hype Charge (Stagger animation only once in any combo)>G1-G5>Launcher>Juggle>D1>D2 Uses Hype Charge>Chair>D1>D2 Uses Hype Charge(if far away you can still use Take a seat) Take a seat Uses Charge (If no hype charge are left the combo ends here)>D1>D2 Uses Hype Charge>(uses 1 hype meter) >D1>D2 Uses Hype Charge> Uses Hype Charge Airwulf (still will it even without it, I just like the penguin animation).

(With Chair) Uses 6 Max Hypes, Another combo route is:
D1>D2 Uses Charge (if no hype is available, D2 would just be a regular D2) (stagger animation once on any given combo) D1> G1 (Mic Drop)-G5>Geatish Trepak Uses Hype Charge>D1>D2 Uses Hype Charge(using lightweights again on corner) > D1>D2 Uses Hype Charge>D1>D2 Uses Hype Charge>Hurting Hurl M (which causes the opponent to go really high)>Juggle (Gains Charge)>D1>D2 Uses Hype>D1>D2 Uses Hype>D1>Chair> Uses Charge Airwulf.

With Alpha Clinch Max 6 Hypes: D1>G1-5>Launcher>Juggle>D1>D2 Uses 1 hype (Stagger)>D1>G1-G5>Alpha Clinch>Wulf Press Slam Swipe Left(Uses 1 hype)>Wulf Press Slam Swipe Right (uses 1 hype)>Da Grendel Killa (uses 1 Hype)>Hurting Hurl H>D1>D2 Uses 1 Hype>D1>Airwulf Uses 1 hype.

The animation would be wonky but if Beo has only 1 charge and used his Slam Swipe Left then the opponent will roll back to the right ride of the stage close to beo and have invincibility frames so beo doesn't abuse frame data. I hope this made sense lol but I hope you guys know what I'm saying

With BB3 3 WulfMoonsault while building hype:

D1>G1(MIC DROP)-G5>Launcher>Juggle>D1>D2 (stagger Uses Hype)>G1-G5>Launcher>Juggle (gains 1 hype)>D1>D2 Uses 1 hype>Chair>D1>D2>Wulfmoonsault.

Without Hype:

G1(MIC DROP Gains Hype)-G5>Launcher>Juggle (Gains Hype)>D1>D2 (Stagger)>G1-G5>Launcher>Juggle (Gains Hype)>D1>D2 Uses Hype>Corner use Hurting Hurl M>Juggle (gains hype)>D1>Take a seat uses 1 hype>D1>D2 Uses Hype>Airwulf without the hype.

Tell me what you guys think because all of this is still BETA Not official though but hopefully.

Last edited: