• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Beowulf ventriloquist

MrNoggin

Reaction score
-Downtown who’s the boss? Expert
-Node on top row with two random fighters
-Painwheel fly trap
iPhone 8+SE, current iOS

During the win animation painwheel’s vox was a Beowulf line instead of her own. Very weird lmao

Yes. That's very weird. Did that only happen that one time? Has this happened again since? What fighters were you using?

Sorry, but aside from the painwheel I’m not sure who my other fighter was. And usually I have the sound off so if it happens more I wouldn’t know.

I do know this was shortly after I had toggled between the English and Japanese vox a few times to listen to the differences. I think I messed something up because the announcer got stuck on japanese despite having toggled back to english (the character vox were all properly in English). That corrected itself after closing the game though. Maybe rapidly toggling between the language vox confused the system?

We fixed a few issues for this next update relating to switching between English and Japanese VO. Let me know if this occurs again after the update, thanks.

Reactions: MrNoggin