• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved bid band daily killed opponent with invincible on

Luke

Reaction score
big band master daily treasure node on the left, the one with vampire
epic sax vs. untouchable
used beat extend on the peacock with unflinching and invincible. killed the peacock.

im just wondering maybe the first hit of beat extend killed the peacock AND proc the unflinching and invincible? tested the first hit in training dmg 9k.

whats most weird is in the darkened "you win" animation the rest of the hits of beat extend also had dmg, but even if the 1st hit landed and proc the unflinching and invincible, shouldn't rest of the hits all be zero? even if peacock is dead?

You're saying that, Peacock had invincible and then died? or died first, and then procced invincible @Luke

You're saying that, Peacock had invincible and then died? or died first, and then procced invincible @Luke
The problem is I can’t tell! It was split second and I can’t tell if the hit landed first and depleted all opponent hp the invincible or I land a hit wothout 1HKO then invincible didn’t work or what.

Maybe the problem will be more clear if I know would the hit proc invinciblity have dmg or not?

The problem is I can’t tell! It was split second and I can’t tell if the hit landed first and depleted all opponent hp the invincible or I land a hit wothout 1HKO then invincible didn’t work or what.

Maybe the problem will be more clear if I know would the hit proc invinciblity have dmg or not?
I went back and replayed a bunch of the left treasure node. Only thing I found was that the hit that proc invincibility has no dmg. I will play more to see if I can get it again.

The bug, which will be addressed in our next update, is that Untouchable Peacock makes it look like she's proccing both her unflinching and untouchable at the same time, which is not actually happening. For example, you'll be hitting her with Beat Extend, the UI text will pop-up on the right that says Bulletproof, the Unflinching buff will appear beneath her health bar, and then she'll still die.

So for now, just be aware that her SAs won't trigger at the same time.

Reactions: Luke