• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Big Band flickering visibility

eleccross

Reaction score
Any Big Band in my game will flicker visibility and sometimes just be static. This will cause crashes extremely frequently, especially if he opens the match.
I'm using an iPhone 6S, iOS version 10.2.1
This happens mostly when the Big Band is on the enemy's team but sometimes mine will cause a crash
Here are a few photos: https://imgur.com/gallery/buKjn

Last edited:
Reactions: Cellsai
I've seen this happen but only when I'm in prize fights. I'm using an IPhone SE running iOS 10.3.3 and I just updated my Skullgirls to version 1.3.0. It seems that it only happens during certain animations like when Big Band bends down after winning a fight and playing his saxophone or right before taking a step closer to the enemy. Sometimes it even affects the other characters when they are attacking my Big Band. It doesn't crash my game but it does make it a little hard to see. Here's some photos: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Qz9K3

I run Big Band on my live PF team quite frequently and haven't seen this yet, but I'm also on android (Galaxy S6). I'll give it a try on an iPhone 6. If you guys have any additional information/steps, that'd be great. Thanks!

With me It's happened with Eliza just now I thought it was just Big Band

This also happens to me as well with Cerebella, Big Band, Beowulf and various other characters, I've seen painwheel glitch out like this as well. Some times it starts immediately with the opening animation, mostly with Cerebella and other times it happens mid way through a battle, seemingly randomly though it might be tied to specific moves/animations such as being hit in a specific(?) way. Once it happens it persists through the rest of the fight but the next fight will be normal until it is triggered again, unless the trigger is the start up anim. I use an UMI Super running Android 6 and it was totally fine prior to this update. I've kinda put a bit of money into this game so walking away would hurt but it is nigh unplayable as is. please fix.