• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Big Band: Private Dick stun proc

LethalPirate

Reaction score
It seems that after the update Private Dick varient of Big Band now stuns himself in addition to the opponent. This makes for some interesting matchups, but makes him quite useless at the moment.

Reactions: Psyche
I'm having the same issue. Please fix. Private Dick has been my strongest fighter for a while and now he's pretty much unplayable.

@LethalPirate @Joshuackbar Do you guys have only the base signature ability skill node purchased? This seems to occur when the stun is 2 seconds, but once upgraded to 2.5 or 3 seconds, it looks fine. Keep in mind that this was not verified on the live version of the game, but our development build/environment that is closest to the live environment.

Hmm, it seems that I only had the base upgrade, so the 2 sec stun. Upgraded it now and will test

Edit: yes this seemed to fixed it just fine. Odd that it would only do it for the 2 second delay though.

Reactions: Ownface
@LethalPirate Very odd indeed. Thanks for verifying on your end, it's big help! Still a major issue that we'll address in our next update.