• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Big Top Cerebella's signature ability path is broken

moisterrific

Reaction score
Upgrade to the next signature ability node and get less health upon resurrection than the previous one?
aZqazPD.png

sLF60sV.png

For reference here's Filia's signature ability path. The next upgrade is supposed to be better than the last.
BQjm5V6.png

1j2v7ot.png

Based on the Big Top Cerebella opponents I've fought. It looks like the 25% health after resurrection isn't just a description mistake, it actually reduces it to 25% from the previous 50%. I think it was meant to be 10%, then 25%, and then 50% at the final node path but instead the 25% and 50% orders got mixed up.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, we'll look into it!

Reactions: moisterrific
It's very strange how some "upgrades" are actually "downgrades"....

Which other ones are there? This is the only bugged one that I'm currently aware of.

Well the biggest one that irked me was Painwheel's "Fly" Upgrade.

If you upgrade her fly, and you make her auto-fight, she ends up being useless 99% of the fight because all she does is fly and not attack.

Not sure if this has been fixed yet but I think someone's already pointed it out..

This is why I don't trust any of the upgrades atm... I am unsure if they will make my characters worse.

I even thought the "unlock an extra juggler finisher" would make all my characters worse somehow.... based on my unfortunate experience with Painwheel's Fly.

On my Ipad, if you fight quickly with Painwheel you end up swiping up twice by habit and you end up uselessly flying...

anyway a pet peeve and probably something that has been worked on.

Well the biggest one that irked me was Painwheel's "Fly" Upgrade.

If you upgrade her fly, and you make her auto-fight, she ends up being useless 99% of the fight because all she does is fly and not attack.

Not sure if this has been fixed yet but I think someone's already pointed it out..

This is why I don't trust any of the upgrades atm... I am unsure if they will make my characters worse.

I even thought the "unlock an extra juggler finisher" would make all my characters worse somehow.... based on my unfortunate experience with Painwheel's Fly.

On my Ipad, if you fight quickly with Painwheel you end up swiping up twice by habit and you end up uselessly flying...

anyway a pet peeve and probably something that has been worked on.
I never use fight assist so I don't know, I've tried it before and it's too unreliable for my liking. And I don't recommend using it unless you have a huge FS advantage over the enemy team.

While I appreciate the discussion, let's try and keep these threads focused on the original issue reported. I would suggest moving this to the feedback board.

Reactions: moisterrific