• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Black screen on start after update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athletinerd48

Reaction score
I'm on a Pixel XL running Android Oreo. After updating I started the game and I see the Line screen then a black screen.

Oh that's fun, now we know it's not just Samsung phones. I'm going to be ticked if iPhones caused the update to be delayed all weekend and are the only ones that can play...

Have to say, as a developer that's worked in just about every medium, the fact that one of the top phones and latest software crashes immediately is pretty disappointing. I mean it makes you question how much QA went into this. Especially because there was, 5 days? Where it was in apples approval process that could have been used to test Android since they can just push out the latest build if they want to.

Reactions: Gibraltor
Official support for Android 8.0 won't be coming until the next update. We were aware of this issue, and unfortunately had to make the call to ship it as is because Oreo started rolling out mid-submission. Apologies for the inconvenience, and we hope to address it/fully support 8.0 soon!

Please feel free to add additional information/watch for updates on the thread here:

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/update-1-4-1-android-stability-issues.799/

Status
Not open for further replies.