• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Blockbuster/Special Move shop

Wulfy-prime

Reaction score
Getting specific BBs/SMs is a pain! I think we can all agree on that. I've had such bad luck that I've only ever gotten 1 Georges Day Out, despite playing for a few weeks now.

Though grinding out the dailies and buying random packs of moves are options, how about letting us buy the specific BBs and SMs we want? They'd be more expensive, of course (200 Theonite a pop for Gold BBs, maybe?) but we'd get exactly what we wanted right away without worrying about RNG.

Though part of what makes Gold BBs usable are their stat buffs. Perhaps you could let us choose 1 stat boost, and make the others random?

Pokemon Duel has a similar feature where you can even buy the specific fighter you want (Though very expensive at 4000 Gems for the highest rarity figures). I'd like to see something similar down the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: BambooEarpick
SG currently has very little reason for anyone to buy the special move relics at all, so going more in this direction of being able to buy the specific ones you want might be an idea. However I would like restrictions to be placed on them so that the game doesn't go straight pay to win, so maybe something like they get less % bonuses on a special you bought directly.
eg, If I get a Gold special through play it has 3 random % bonuses, but if I actually buy a specific gold special with theonite it would only have 2 random %s.

Reactions: BambooEarpick