• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Buer Overdrive

Jezuz

Reaction score
I know this is a bit nit-picky, but if you juggle into immediate Buer Overdrive on Painwheel it completely whiffs.

Fel

wuf
Reaction score
A lot of moves don't combo out of juggle. Can't really call it a bug I'd say. Its even worse with the change they made to invincible frames after a knockdown.

Jezuz

Reaction score
A lot of moves don't combo out of juggle. Can't really call it a bug I'd say. Its even worse with the change they made to invincible frames after a knockdown.
It's just that it's an unblockable move, and I feel as if it shouldn't get punished just for pressing the block buster too quickly.

Fel

wuf
Reaction score
It's just that it's an unblockable move, and I feel as if it shouldn't get punished just for pressing the block buster too quickly.
Ah right I was thinking of the wrong move my bad. Its not often but Painwheel and Filia BB3s tend to whiff sometimes :(

Snow

Reaction score
Really wish they were able to fix problems such as this in a week or two... but it seems like when a patch comes out (and of course, comes with lots of bugs) then it takes over 3months to fix old bugs and NEW bugs with new patch :3

And of course the pattern will continue because the new patch will include new worse bugs than previous :3 :3 :3 And it will take 3 months to fix again :3

Fel

wuf
Reaction score
Really wish they were able to fix problems such as this in a week or two... but it seems like when a patch comes out (and of course, comes with lots of bugs) then it takes over 3months to fix old bugs and NEW bugs with new patch :3

And of course the pattern will continue because the new patch will include new worse bugs than previous :3 :3 :3 And it will take 3 months to fix again :3
They do bug repair patches from time to time that just focuses on fixing bugs. In the end, thats just how developing works, its very difficult to have a perfect game. Just be happy they get rid of game breaking bugs ASAP haha

Reactions: Gibraltor