• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bug achievement

Sаlmоn

Reaction score
(my english is very bad, im so sorry. I use a translator)
I have a problem with the achievement. "100% complete story mode - Expert difficulty". In accolades is 3/4, but I completed 4/4.
I'm so sorry if the problem is named incorrectly..

Will you share your account information?

Skullgirls Username
Public ID (located in the bottom right corner of the options menu, in orange text)

Will you share your account information?

Skullgirls Username
Public ID (located in the bottom right corner of the options menu, in orange text)
I have the exact same problem.

Username: ZeoAgain
Public ID: 331c-5vkgf

Reactions: Bones
в разделе достижений - поручения - коллекция "алмазный персонаж" персонаж имеется но достижение не засчиталось может я не правильно понимаю условия получения? аккаунт "Get Gin" ID "2wbv-3giw6"

в разделе достижений - поручения - коллекция "алмазный персонаж" персонаж имеется но достижение не засчиталось может я не правильно понимаю условия получения? аккаунт "Get Gin" ID "2wbv-3giw6"
The achievement for collecting Diamond characters requires you to have 10 unique Diamond characters, not variants of characters.

for example, if you had the following Diamonds: Beowulf Snake bit and Dark might, Valentine Wetwork

You would have 2 out of 10 for that accolade, because you have a Diamond Beowulf and Valentine.