• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Bug concerning fighter selection.

Boombustero

Reaction score
Good night fellows.
This happened during todays (Jan 17th) PF Silver casket. I have tried to fight all three options available but... No success.
Could you help me out?
I'm playing on Android and the game version is 3.0.3.
Sorry for eventual trouble caused.

Ps. I tried to upload the full screenshot. Unfortunately, it was too large. Hope to not cause trouble to you.

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-01-17-22-36-01-1.png
    Capture+_2019-01-17-22-36-01-1.png
    863.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Capture+_2019-01-17-22-35-50-1.png
    Capture+_2019-01-17-22-35-50-1.png
    868.8 KB · Views: 4
This is a known issue but we haven't found 100% repro steps yet. Could you provide me with some more info? What were you doing leading up to this? Did you suspend the app at all before entering your next fight? Please be as specific as possible!

This is a known issue but we haven't found 100% repro steps yet. Could you provide me with some more info? What were you doing leading up to this? Did you suspend the app at all before entering your next fight? Please be as specific as possible!
I have restarted the app recently, the selection part is back to normal. : )
My Internet connection has failed during the load screen after a fight, maybe that was the cause? Took a while to get to the main PF screen with the 3 users.
After that, I have selected another user to play against and that unusual screen appeared. That happened again with the two other users. After restarting the app and waiting a little on the start screen, everything went back to normal.
Well... Thanks for the help. : )

Last edited: