• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bug in prize fight

destiny

Reaction score
In a fight with a Ms Fortune (specifically Meow & Furever)Defeat ms fortune with heartless, the screen showed its death animation and the characteristic sound of when a character dies, But then she just came back to life, there was no one on the other team with a skill that could do that or anything similar, and the enemy had quietus, I have a screen recording where it is shown, but I can't upload it so I'm sending a couple of screenshots of the fight, if necessary I can send the recording through some form of contact
As an extra fact, because of that bug I lost my streak ):

Attachments

• 1000042161.png
    1000042161.png
    558.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1000042166.png
    1000042166.png
    573 KB · Views: 3
It's a known bug with Final Stand. I think I can see it in your screenshots. Basically she gets put to 0% and triggers all the death animation vfx/sfx, but then Final Stand is applied and suddenly she's back to life.

Es un error conocido de Final Stand. Creo que puedo verlo en tus capturas de pantalla. Básicamente, se la pone al 0 % y se activan todos los efectos visuales y de sonido de la animación de muerte, pero luego se aplica Final Stand y, de repente, vuelve a la vida.
Yes, although she still had quietus when the life reached 0 so the final stand should not have been activated haha, I still appreciate your response, Mr. Bones, it's nice to know that you listen to the community ♡