• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal bug in versus mode

sarahowo

Reaction score
TeI don't understand why, but it doesn't load when trying to play versus mode

Please share more info. Video of the bug if possible, thanks!

just doesn't charge, I can spend hours there and it won't stop charging I get a bug where it says "possible opponent found"

Are you on iOS or Android? Also, what region of the world are you playing from? There's always a chance there's just no other players searching for matches.

On iOS, there's an Apple security feature that you have to agree to before it'll match you with players.

I'm on Android and I live in Spain (Europe) my mobile is a "Vivo Y72"

TI have also tried with friends but it still gives me the same bug, keeps saying "possible opponent found" but never loads

at any point, do you get an error code on screen? It might take a while, but I'd expect it to time out eventually and give you an error.

no, it doesn't give me any errors, it just never exits "waiting for a player" or "possible opponent found". I have also been trying to play with friends but the same thing happens to me and the room code is fine.

Forgive the late response, are you still having this issue? We can dig back into some more if so. Unfortunately though, I don't have much to go off of here so far as to why you specifically can't connect.

To be clear, have you tried logging into the game on a different device and seeing if you can match up with your friends using the room codes? That would at least tell us it's something with your phone specifically.