• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bug report i guess?

Nuggete_

Reaction score
So i was playing here again. And i won a P.Realms match with recruited Umbrella- Master of illusion when I saw the winning animation of her i exit the game cause i was busy and when I came back the progress reseted ? My fighters are dead and the enemy still with 100% like i played the match and lost to them. Also when i switch the wifi to mobile and the match haven't started it was just "choosing your fighters" all of a sudden the error screen pop up it said :" server connecting error. Your energy wasn't consume" i thought it was normal so i re-login to the game and my team died unreasonably again. This time i lost my Fukua and i didnt even touched or played the match properly bruh.

Attachments

• 1000015663.png
    1000015663.png
    958.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Unfortunately, if the client can't communicate with the servers properly after a fight, whatever the reason, then it counts that fight as a loss. We have plan to revisit some of this functionality but ultimately, just make sure when you complete a fight that you are able to go to the next screen before backgrounding or closing the app.

Reactions: Nuggete_