• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bug while playing a replay fight.

Erick Draves

Reaction score
Hello!...

Today I fought against an Umbrella Death Wish using the all-powerful Love Crafted, since by using its Prestige, it managed to nullify DW's ability to bring back her companions.

All went right, and the fight ended without any problem. But then, in the replay, in the moment I activated Squigly's prestige, it didn't played so, she just stands for a moment, and DW SA activated when defeated, and she revived her team.

Funny thing, the replay then shows Cerebella Harlequin jumping in, then gets 3 hits (but not dying), and then the replay ends.

The replay code is: 0wzd-1hacmwy

Thanks for your time!, And thanks for the replays!! I really can't wait to see my defender model leader finally in action!!

(Xiaomi 12, 8gb ram, android 14)

This happened to me. Then i know how actually replay work. They use 2 bots and both bots copy our in game moves and clicks (not a simple video just 2 bots play each other).
In my game i use tag out and real game must dw tag in but replay fukua tag in and destroy my team. In other replay djin frez must take 3 perma enrage but in replay she took late and time out.

Reactions: Erick Draves