• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bug with 30 second doom

axe4.

Reaction score
I sadly don’t have any evidence or screen recording but I was playing accused experiments where I had to fight those big bands and when the timer almost ended it just disappeared and then I won also when you fight those big bands do you get essences every time or is it just a one time thing?

When clearing AE 100% for the first time you get 25 skill points of each character, one key of each and one essence of each. After that the Big Band node will give keys of any tier at random

When clearing AE 100% for the first time you get 25 skill points of each character, one key of each and one essence of each. After that the Big Band node will give keys of any tier at random
One essence of each? When I Beat it it gave me 3 water essences I didint know it would give me one of eachEB35D06C-06EA-47E2-B9B9-702C934170E7.png

Attachments

• EFB2335F-D980-41CE-A765-716066393584.png
    EFB2335F-D980-41CE-A765-716066393584.png
    838.2 KB · Views: 2
@axe4. what is the actual bug you're reporting? I'm not clear what you mean by 'timer almost ended it just disappeared'

Will you just tell me exactly what happened, since you don't have any screenshots or video?

@axe4. what is the actual bug you're reporting? I'm not clear what you mean by 'timer almost ended it just disappeared'

Will you just tell me exactly what happened, since you don't have any screenshots or video?
Idk how to explain it but I was fighting with a permanent 30 second doom and while I was fighting the buff symbol thingy just disappeared out of nowhere and I didint die and I just won the fight a few moments later. Im not ENTIRELY sure if its a bug but I just wanted to report it

Do you recall any other modifiers that may've saved you? e.g. Blessing

Another thought is that the timer for the debuff and the UI were out of sync, so maybe the debuff was applied but the icon disappeared.

Do you recall any other modifiers that may've saved you? e.g. Blessing

Another thought is that the timer for the debuff and the UI were out of sync, so maybe the debuff was applied but the icon disappeared.
No I wasn’t fighting with a blessing I was just fighting with final stand and while I was fighting those dissapeared as wel

I'll have to double check, I suppose it's possible that Final Stand would prevent Doom.

update: just checked and yes, final stand will save you from the effects of Doom. So if you recall having Final Stand, I imagine that's what happened, despite the buff disappearing at the same time.

I'll have to double check, I suppose it's possible that Final Stand would prevent Doom.

update: just checked and yes, final stand will save you from the effects of Doom. So if you recall having Final Stand, I imagine that's what happened, despite the buff disappearing at the same time.
I don’t recall having it but that might be what was going on🤔 but thanks