• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Cabinet of Curiosities Stats?

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
So I’ve been saving up my rift couns to buy a elemental essence from the cabnit of curiosities and I finally have enough rift coins. I know Elementsl full essences are super rare and even rarer for the type you want but I was wondering, what exactly are the stats for items in the cabnit of curiosities. I checked the wiki and it wasn’t there so if anyone knows that would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
So I’ve been saving up my rift couns to buy a elemental essence from the cabnit of curiosities and I finally have enough rift coins. I know Elementsl full essences are super rare and even rarer for the type you want but I was wondering, what exactly are the stats for items in the cabnit of curiosities. I checked the wiki and it wasn’t there so if anyone knows that would be much appreciated.
I don't think there's a way of knowing how likely they are to appear, i just spend my rift coins on gold moves i like and Filia skill points, but i've seen various elemental essences pretty frecuently, never seen a dark one though.
Personally, i thing the chances of an elemental essence appearing are in between 0,5% and 3%, (This is just based on my experience, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong), just keep opening it when it updates, you'll probably get lucky and find the one you want.

Yeah, Luke is right that you don't need to wait for a whole essence to show up.

I've been buying essences via shards for a while now, and I don't have records for me doing it, but my best estimate is that it's about one week to get one and half essences. (Based on the fact that I think it's been three weeks now that I've been buying shards, and I only just managed to get up to 4.5 essences yesterday, but I also was logging in like 6 times a day to check, so it could potentially take longer (or shorter!))

It's really random, and you can go a couple days without seeing one opportunity for the shards you want, and then later you'll have like two at the same time.

Reactions: B_W
Alright, thanks! I have enough rift coins for almost two elemental essences so I think I’ll go with your guys advice and start buying shards. By the time I get them all I’ll probaly have enough rift coins to get that 2nd essence if I see it. If anyone does know the stats please feel free to post them, but again thanks guys!

Reactions: Psyche and B_W