• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other We Need to update a 2nd Shop/ Cabinet Shop in the game for both F2P(beginners) and Late Players Separately!

RizeSheela

Reaction score
IMG_20240505_051004.jpg

IMG_20240505_052104.jpg
BRONZE MOVES Do can be Obtained from lots PREMIERE & BRONZE RELICS.

Why are we getting too much of them in our collection?

it's constantly really very annoying with those "bronze" class of stuff that keep up on popping out every hour in the shop as there's no other type of shop in the game - rather than having those from either Deployments with Bronze Relics, Relic Summonings and even from Story and Daily Event Fight Modes.😅😌🤦🏻

Can we like replace those with GOLD/ DIAMOND KEYS, RELICS and FIGHTERS more often please? 🙏🙏🙏☺️😅😌🤦🏻

if possible....🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_20240509_120826.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240509_120811.jpg
    IMG_20240509_120811.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20240509_120755.jpg
    IMG_20240509_120755.jpg
    808.4 KB · Views: 1
I bet 500$ that gonna be spamming a hundred x more in here within the year if I kept looking at dis sh1$

Many have already suggested this, including me, I’m getting tired of it myself. Every day I spend my time going into the game and opening a store with the hope that there will be normal things there, so I would like a catalyst for the Big Band, but this is already kind of random.

Reactions: RizeSheela
Yes like I said and explained back at our main #suggestions for the game - I had mentioned 2 conclusions in order to improve our mobile version on here.
We really need to have 2 things:

1) a 2nd Shop for F2p or newbie (beginning) players so that they could feel comfortable in the way of finding and buying temporary necessary stuff they would really need as they begin the game or with new accounts.

that should be including BRONZE/ SILVER KEYS & MOVES on a separate ways from our Taliesin's CABINET SHOP OF CURIOSITIES

2) An Optional Menu/ option on selling useless BRONZE/ SILVER Keys that we No longer use on for Exchanging of GOLD CANOPY COINS

IMG_20240510_065158.jpg

Also if possible, We need an option/ menu for Selling BRONZE/ SILVER Keys for C.GOLD COINS in Exchange, because it's really annoyingly filling up the Inventory for No reason 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

⚠️📋*NOTE - Not necessary for beginning players in respective since they will need to grow their 1st obtained Bronze Heroes to get through the game 's Storyline modes and Bronze Prize Fights