• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Can developers please increase the multiplier in Prize Fights please.

MLG_ALEX_420

Reaction score
I get tired of the same old "5x multiplier." :/

What I'd recommend: At the beginning, you get 1x multiplier but for every 10 fights you win increase the multiplier by 1.5x (after winning the 10th fight and moving on to 11th it only moves up by .5x to be more fair and balanced), then its 3x (after round 20), 4.5x (after round 30), 6x (after round 40), 7.5x (after round 50) so on and so forth. Personally, it just feels more engaging than just your typical stay at 5x.

Also a adding a little detail is making the streak and multiplier increase in fire image with little animated gif. After round 100 a the fire streak turns into a skullheart with fire around it.

I'd like to hear all of your opinions and thoughts on this and see what you think!

Thanks

Last edited:
Interesting idea! I’d be happy with your proposed system. Currently it’s more efficient to reset around 40 streak then to go for higher. It also makes sense now that we have an affordable streak pity system.

Love the idea of some visual flair. Perhaps they can add some new accolades on this too; I’m thinking exclusive avatars.

Reactions: MLG_ALEX_420