• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Can shiny be transfered?

Reaction score
I have been reading former posts and replies about shiny transfer none seem to satisfy me. Anyways what I'm trying to understand is.. for example.

I got a puddle pirate shiny and I have a normal maxed out puddle pirate... If I consumed the shiny to power up the normal PP will the normal one become shiny?

I have been reading former posts and replies about shiny transfer none seem to satisfy me. Anyways what I'm trying to understand is.. for example.

I got a puddle pirate shiny and I have a normal maxed out puddle pirate... If I consumed the shiny to power up the normal PP will the normal one become shiny?
Yes. Sacrificing a shiny to the same exact 'card' either for XP or Evolution, will transfer the shiny property to that 'card'. (If you use the shiny for Evo, you get the shiny AND still unlock Prestige on that 'card' - seems saccing dups for XP is an unpopular practice, just saying) The only 'caveat' is that if transferring to a maxed out card, you get no XP 'rebate' for that card's current tier, the shiny XP discount will only start for the remaining tiers.

Yes. Sacrificing a shiny to the same exact 'card' either for XP or Evolution, will transfer the shiny property to that 'card'. (If you use the shiny for Evo, you get the shiny AND still unlock Prestige on that 'card' - seems saccing dups for XP is an unpopular practice, just saying) The only 'caveat' is that if transferring to a maxed out card, you get no XP 'rebate' for that card's current tier, the shiny XP discount will only start for the remaining tiers.
Thank you so much