• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Cannot open take a break relic

Gylfie

Reaction score
I am using an iPad Air. Today I tried to open a take a break relic, but the game informed me that it had trouble reaching the servers. I assumed it was due to my bad internet, so I tried again later. I found that another take a break relic suddenly appeared. I tried to open both of them. The first opened normally, but when I tried to open the second this error message appeared. It said 3.UDE.2.

There is an occasional bug that can occur where it shows you having a relic that's not actually there. Did you try restarting your game when you got the issue? It's likely caused by some communication problem with the servers.

There is an occasional bug that can occur where it shows you having a relic that's not actually there. Did you try restarting your game when you got the issue? It's likely caused by some communication problem with the servers.
I didn’t restart the game, but the bug fixed itself after a while. I guess you can mark this as resolved now.