• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal cannot use fighters

alkanaHalida

Reaction score
some of my characters are disabled when i try to use them in fighting or deployment (mission 15 minutes/6 hours/16 hours).

when i try to use them as materials for leveling up my other character, they are locked and cannot be selected. When i try to press them, they didnt show any alert. the other locked characters show alert like the character is listed as favourite, used in rift battle, etc.

as you can see here, no Eliza and Valentine i used in deployments.
Screenshot_2020-10-22-10-01-48-304_com.autumn.skullgirls.png

but here, Eliza and Valentine are disabled and cannot be assigned to deployment.
Screenshot_2020-10-22-10-01-57-114_com.autumn.skullgirls.png

since they are not in deployment mission, so normally i cound use them in fight, right? but no. i cannot use them for fighting too.

the method i try to fix this are:
1. remove them from rift base
2. remove them from prize fight
3. remove them from active fighter
4. reinstall the game

but, nothings work.

please help. I cant do Eliza and Valentine daily events since they are my strongest Eliza and Valentine.

edit: i think the problem comes from deployment mission. because, all characters (3 characters) that locked/disabled has same element. I rarely use all 3 fighter with same element. the characters that locked are Fire-Eliza, Fire-Big Band and Fire-Valentine.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuizFernandoLeite00
I still have the same problem, which does not allow me to use some characters and that is not in deployments.
does anyone know how to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201025-205724.png
    Screenshot_20201025-205724.png
    481.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20201025-214304.png
    Screenshot_20201025-214304.png
    513.5 KB · Views: 3
Please contact customer support at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact and they can resolve this for you.

Reactions: alkanaHalida
yes, i have contacted customer support about 11 days ago. they said that they would make an update to fix this issue. So, while waiting for next update, i asked them to "unlock" my characters through database or something like that. So, i can use them for fighting or doing events.

i have sent them about my accounts detail and the characters that are "locked". Hopefully that data can help.