• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Canopy Bounce Bug

NoOne

Reaction score
I was playing a match on the "Two to Tangle - Silver" PF when Sheltered's Canopy Bounce didn't work properly on Wrestler X after throwing him at the corner. Sheltered moved backwards as the Canopy Bounce's air grab happen, missing the airborne Wrestler X entirely.

Screenshot_20240718_200005.jpg

After landing on the ground, Wrestler X immediately used Wulfshoot without performing his wake-up animation, which led to my loss on the match.

Screenshot_20240718_200254.jpg

On the same match, Canopy Bounce worked perfectly fine before the scenario above happen.

You can rewatch the full match with this replay code: 29cn-1iw9gim

I've tried to replicate it in Training Mode but with no success.

I think it's likely just the nature of using that move in the corner. From what I could tell, Beo bounced off the ground and you used the BB which knocked him into the wall on that first hit which bounced him back towards you. It's not the first time we've seen a blockbuster whiff in the corner and I can't say with certainty that those are considered bugs, or just one of the 'nuances' of the mobile game

Reactions: NoOne
I think it's likely just the nature of using that move in the corner. From what I could tell, Beo bounced off the ground and you used the BB which knocked him into the wall on that first hit which bounced him back towards you. It's not the first time we've seen a blockbuster whiff in the corner and I can't say with certainty that those are considered bugs, or just one of the 'nuances' of the mobile game
If that's the case, I'll just try to avoid using BBs while being on the same scenario. Thank you for replying.