• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Cant buy the 5k gold fragments character

Gaen

Reaction score
Doesnt do anything when i touch it, not even a message

Can you share a recording of you trying to get it?

Will you share a screenshot of your Stash with your Gold Shards?

Oops! We ran into some problems, it says.
Is there any other site where i can put the screenshot or the video?

You can try sharing to our discord, but you can also just go to your stash and confirm that you actually have 5000 Gold shards to spend. We are aware of some confusion with this system, some players thinking they have the Shards when they actually don't. Are you getting any sort of popup when you've attempted to purchase?

You can try sharing to our discord, but you can also just go to your stash and confirm that you actually have 5000 Gold shards to spend. We are aware of some confusion with this system, some players thinking they have the Shards when they actually don't. Are you getting any sort of popup when you've attempted to purchase?
I have the shards, i even got some more just in case since at first i had exactly 5000. And no popup for that, they do apear for exchanging relics for shards tho. That goes for diamond too

Ok, so, whatever the problem was i used a vpn and it worked, and now i disabled it and is still working fine
US vpn btw
Thank you for your time

Reactions: Bones