1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Collection Card Icons for better usser experience

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Erick Draves, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Erick Draves

Erick Draves Member

Following the post by https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/suggestion-about-card-protection-and-favorites.5402/ (Thanks CRX and SOLBOOM) I had an Idea, where we could use some special Icons to identify our favorite characters, the ones we want to raise, or the ones we would like to, well, "put to good use" (EVOLVING FOOOOOOOOD!!!)

So, I made a little graphic example about how it could look:

skullgirls icons.jpg
    (Yes, I´m a liiiittle broke, but that´s not the point...)

A Heart icon would be for our most beloved character. Could be just be used once. and the character can´t be sacrificed, used like evolving material, or couldn´t be evolved. Can recibe skill tree upgrades anyway.
    Star And crown: Like Heart, would lock our character, but the icon could be used several times for less favorite members (Or maybe we could use it for our favorite fighter, if we feel more like rockstars).
    1-10: Reference numbers, does not lock the character. (Usefull when we have for example several same fighters equiped with some moves for tanky enemies, effect moves, or moves to tag out chars that we want to kill latter and we don´t want to be looking for them eeevery time)
    Skull icon: The fighters whe want to sacrifice, and are easy to identify in the sacrifice/evolve screen without risk of picking one we gived love, canopy coins, skill points and chocolates...

Thanks for reading!! Hope you like the idea!!

#1 Erick Draves, Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  2. Jaz00

Jaz00 Active Member

Good idea and nice mock up! It would be nice if something similar can be applied to moves. You’d hope that these criteria would be integrated with the sort function as well.

Liam, Luke and Erick Draves like this.
  3. Erick Draves

Erick Draves Member

Thanks!! And YEEES!! Moves! Holly moves... We need something for moves, to identify the new ones or the ones we like, so we can administrate them easier!!

We know that HIDDEN VARIABLE STUDIO has like tons and tons of work... But, if posible, this CRX and SOLBOOM idea would be very welcomed...

Again, thanks for your reply!...

4. Bannou Neko

Bannou Neko New Member

lock or favorite selection will do the trick !

Erick Draves likes this.
  5. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

Having this amount of icons might be a bit of overkill, but I actually really do like the idea! I have several sets of Oh Mais and Cold Stones... trying to figure out what is attached to who can get mega confusing!
    Hopefully at the very least we'll see a favoriting / lock system added down the line.

Erick Draves likes this.
  6. Erick Draves

Erick Draves Member

@Liam , @Cellsai , Yeeeeeeeeeeees!!! Yeeeeees!!!!! 3.2 RULEEEES!!! :D :D :D

Cellsai and Liam like this.
  7. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

I've been saying "we'd like to do this in the future" for so many months it feels good to finally get it in there, haha. Enjoy!

Cellsai, Scorialimit and Erick Draves like this.
  8. Erick Draves

Erick Draves Member

Thanks for the effort! And for hearing us!! Again, this will do the playing a looot easier!! Again and again! Thanks!!!

educavalcantee likes this.