• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Card pose's question

Cut'n'cat

Reaction score
What kind of motion does the pose of the fighter card come from?

I don't know are the following fighters

BEOWULF - SNAKE BITE
BEOWULF - WEEKEND WARRIOR
MS.FORTUNE - PURRFECT DARK

I didn't understand these three.
It is desirable to reply in such a format as MK, LP, etc.

Irghen

Reaction score
BEOWULF - SNAKE BITE

j.LK: "Shock and Paw"
450px-SG_msf_jlk.png

Last edited:

Cut'n'cat

Reaction score
BEOWULF - SNAKE BITE
1st frame of the blocking animation. Beowulf reaches back for his chair.

No idea, I'll keep looking.

j.LK: "Shock and Paw"
450px-SG_msf_jlk.png
Thank you. But,SNAKE BITE is different. He is trying to take a chair with one hand like a geatish trepak's end.
By the way, it's not Geatish Trepak. The facial expressions are different.

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
Thank you. But,SNAKE BITE is different. He is trying to take a chair with one hand like a geatish trepak's end.
By the way, it's not Geatish Trepak. The facial expressions are different.
This may be a bit nit picky but I think you'll have better luck having your question answered if you got pictures of the poses. I don't have a weekend warrior so I don't even know the pose you're talking about but if I saw them I might be able to help (and this could apply to other forum users as well).

Cut'n'cat

Reaction score
dSW4b4YJzo
This may be a bit nit picky but I think you'll have better luck having your question answered if you got pictures of the poses. I don't have a weekend warrior so I don't even know the pose you're talking about but if I saw them I might be able to help (and this could apply to other forum users as well).
I didn't know how to paste the image.
If I made a mistake.go to Twitter's URL(Please refer to the following).
Also, the unknown pose is Beowulf's.
Cat was elucidated.
https://twitter.com/JUDAPOID/status/1291727048864456711?s=19

Irghen

Reaction score
I edited my post to add the card images for reference.

Maybe they are from frames unused in the mobile version? I tried using the Mizuumi wiki to find it but, so far I've had no luck.

ZeoW

Reaction score
The frames could be shots that are in the middle of a combo or move. Try to record Beowulf doing something and then hit the pause button here and then, it might show up?

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
The frames could be shots that are in the middle of a combo or move. Try to record Beowulf doing something and then hit the pause button here and then, it might show up?
I was thinking about this too... but in the off chance this frame comes from the non-mobile version that would make it more difficult to capture. Still it's worth a shot!

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
I have the Digital Art Compendium (a perk for supporting Skullgirls during their Indiegogo campaign) and thought, "hey, I can help find your frames!"

tagout11_filia_1p.jpg
^ for instance, frame 11 from Filia tag out. This is worthy of a card pose, right?

... but it turns out the DAC is incomplete. No Beowulf or Robo-Fortune frames! I'll see if I can find out if Lab Zero ever followed-up on that.

evilgordo

Reaction score
I have the Digital Art Compendium (a perk for supporting Skullgirls during their Indiegogo campaign) and thought, "hey, I can help find your frames!"

View attachment 10998
^ for instance, frame 11 from Filia tag out. This is worthy of a card pose, right?

... but it turns out the DAC is incomplete. No Beowulf or Robo-Fortune frames! I'll see if I can find out if Lab Zero ever followed-up on that.
Oh, they did. Mine has Beo, Robo-F and Fukua.

Reactions: BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
You're right, thank you! Turns out there was a final update for the DAC on Aug. 25, 2015 (here's hoping it updates again for the mystery new character)

Anyways, to solve Cut'n'cat's Beowulf questions:

Snake Bite Beowulf = air block frame 3
block_jump03_beowulf_1p.jpg
Compendium path: Frame Dump > beowulf > block > air_block > block_jump03_beowulf_1p

Weekend Warrior Beowulf = frame 5 of a time-out loss
05a_beowulf_1p.jpg
Compendium path: Frame Dump > beowulf > poses > lose > getchair > 05a_beowulf_1p

Incidentally, while skimming through the frames I found folder for an unused Beowulf mechanic. Apparently at one point it was planned for him to sit an opponent down on the chair (beowulf > attack > grabmode > chairsit):
filia01_beowulf_1p.jpg

Probably scrapped when considering Big Band can't sit?

Reactions: Eray

Irghen

Reaction score
That's amazing! Is there any way to acquire the DAC anymore?

View attachment 11003
Compendium path: Frame Dump > beowulf > block > air_block > block_jump03_beowulf_1p
I suspected that and tried to replicate it in training mode using the 10%speed option but when I tried to air block the cpu it would trigger the block instantly and couldn't find it.

Last edited:

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
Reactions: Inked

Cut'n'cat

Reaction score
You're right, thank you! Turns out there was a final update for the DAC on Aug. 25, 2015 (here's hoping it updates again for the mystery new character)

Anyways, to solve Cut'n'cat's Beowulf questions:

View attachment 11003

Weekend Warrior Beowulf = frame 5 of a time-out loss
View attachment 11004
Compendium path: Frame Dump > beowulf > poses > lose > getchair > 05a_beowulf_1p

Incidentally, while skimming through the frames I found folder for an unused Beowulf mechanic. Apparently at one point it was planned for him to sit an opponent down on the chair (beowulf > attack > grabmode > chairsit):
View attachment 11005

Probably scrapped when considering Big Band can't sit?
Ohhhhhhh Thank you so much!
By the way, I confirmed that "Weekend Warrior" was "defeated due to time out", but I could not find the same pose.
Maybe it's a defeat without a chair?

Also... I didn't know the card pose for "Underdog"... I'm really sorry

Last edited:

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
Underdog Beowulf comes from the same sequence as Snake Bite Beowulf, the air block (the championship belt he is meant to hold is on a separate layer). Snake Bite is reaching for the belt and Underdog is already holding it like a shield.

Underdog.jpg

Compendium path: Frame Dump > beowulf > block > air_block > block_jump_hit03_beowulf_1p

Cut'n'cat

Reaction score
can you tell me Nyanotech and Purrminator...?
This is really the end.