• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Cast Party stacking?

PharaohValentine

Reaction score
I was wondering about what happens when you put two or more Peacocks with the Cast Party marquee together in one team. Do the odds of unblockable tag-in stack? Or maybe multiply, as in, 50% + 50% of 50%, for a total of 75%, assuming two full lv.11 Cast Party ma's? Or do they not interact and it stays the % chance of only one of the Peacocks (I'd assume the highest upgraded one, then?)

Reactions: stale cheeto
i did a liitle test. and now im more confused then ever!

two peacock with max marquee.

test 1
tag in sample 30. team 2pea 1parasoul. tagin betwen 1pea and the parasoul

result unblockable 12times. blockable 18times. 50%ish unblockable.

test 2
tag in smaple 30. 2pea 1cerebella. edit forgot to unclude tagin is alternating betwen 1pea and 1bella ofc.

result unblockable 21times. blockable 9times. 75%ish unblockable.

CONCLUSUON
pea cast party does stack. but only from tagin hits performed by character. the moto hit from parasoul doent count?
is this a bug? a feature? i dont care enought to do more tests. someone with more answers come!

Im pretty sure they dont stack in a static 50 + 50 manner but what i think happens is that if there are multiple cast party MA's and one fails and is blockable, perhaps the 2nd or 3rd cast party is rolled as unblockable, like multiple safety nets. I think it would just be independent chances that overall increase your chance of it being unblockable, rather than any actual interaction between the MA's. However I am not sure.

I think they devs have said elsewhere that features don't check if they're stacking, so we'd expect for it to preform the check for whether it's unblockable twice, and with two characters doing it you're more likely to make it (so 50% + 50% is ~75%, not 100%)

It's also doesn't sound out completely of the norm to have a test of 30 show similar to 50%. Statistics are like that.