1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Cerebella visuals slightly off

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Tayla_The_Potato, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Tayla_The_Potato

I've noticed lately when using understudy cerebella that the chin looks off. The line art looks fine, but it looks like there is a large pixel that has been discoloured slightly (possibly the shading tone instead of the highlighted skin tone) with a tinge of green at the top (like her lipstick sort of colour). I normally spot it while holding her in the block position, and I've seen it when an enemy understudy cerebella blocks as well. I think I have seen it when pausing for a charge attack maybe once or twice as well. There is nothing wrong with the movement so it isn't an urgent fix, I just thought I'd point it out.

IMG_7309.jpg

EDIT: I just used my headstrong Cerebella to see if was an overall-issue not just my understudy. It seems it is an overall issue, and I found a new place where the glitch was happening; just before Cerebella does a dash attack

IMG_7310.jpg

#1 Tayla_The_Potato, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  2. Tayla_The_Potato

So I posted this back in June...wow I’ve been playing for a while. The visuals are still sorta messed up and they’re on all Cerebellas I have (understudy, headstrong and big top) and they happen every time I block. I watched my friend play on his iPad the other day and it was the same for him. Anybody else experiencing this?

3. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

It’s a problem with lighting that can affect all characters. Only happens on specific stages though.