• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Change Team - Fight - Keeps previous team

Osterus

Reaction score
So I get that Changing Teams to a Full Energy team, then clicking fight, and it says "Not enough energy" then shows my previous team before I changed teams could be a lag issue...

Has happened over 100 times or so.

I am used to it and expect it after nearly every fight that I have to change teams TWICE.

But this just happened:

I changed teams in Event Fight from Untouchable Peacock (1 energy left) to No Egrets Parasoul (full energy bar), then fought the enemy in Prize Fight (Untouchable Peacock).

AFTER the fight (and winning with my Parasoul), I choose to Fight again with my Parasoul because it is the default fight but it says no energy............. then I have to change again and it shows Peacock there instead of my No Egrets Parasoul with 7 energy....

So I had to go back to choose my previous No Egrets Parasoul with 7 energy again because the fight still keeps remembering the peacock for some reason.

This must be a bug, surely?

@Osterus Are you changing between prize fights, ie Gold and then going into Silver? Are you using the same characters for both events?

We'll see if we can reproduce this on our end.