• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Character charms

Kunagai

Reaction score
Hello, I got an idea that could maybe solve the occasionally difficult random luck of getting a specific fighter. Would it be a good idea to be able to purchase or aquire a sort of charm that would increase our chances at getting a specific fighter that we wish for?

Thanks for reading

Reactions: Yomady and Rudølf
OH GOSH THAT'S SUCH A GREAT IDEA!! Oh, but there are some drawbacks...

Like, imagine if it would be stackable. That'd make every relic opened similar to a character-featured relic. And with other fighters filtered out, that makes it easier to get golds and diamonds... in a sense.

I don't know, I think it takes out some of the gacha in the game. There'd have to be some tweaks with the idea here and there, but I approve of it! Beowuff charms wait for me! x3

Haha yeah it's true, maybe if it could have some sort of stack limit for charms and that the maximum percentage increase possible is reasonable enough in order to still make the character difficult enough to obtain

Ps: Hey Rudolf, nice to see you here!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rudølf
Hello, I got an idea that could maybe solve the occasionally difficult random luck of getting a specific fighter. Would it be a good idea to be able to purchase or aquire a sort of charm that would increase our chances at getting a specific fighter that we wish for?

Thanks for reading
Like a medallion of some sort? It could work wonders with these guild matches coming up.

Oh yeah, it would be pretty awesome for that to be related to upcoming features such as guilds. I believe it would be great for example to obtain them through some guild challenge rewards or something of that sort.

Reactions: Rudølf