• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal character overlapping

neko slr

Reaction score
after the patch it has been happening to me that the characters that have already died overlap the ones that are alive, preventing me from seeing the movements

SGM 5.1.1, iPhone 13 running iOS 15.6.1
I'm also seeing this issue -- it mostly (only?) seems to affect unconscious Big Bands, who of course is the most disruptive character this could happen with.

Edit: Now that I'm watching for it more closely, it seems to affect most/all characters and is triggered by the point characters changing display layers while overlapping a body, e.g. when I block the AI's attack, then counterattack into their block.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistress of Cobras
SGM 5.1.1, iPhone 13 running iOS 15.6.1
I'm also seeing this issue -- it mostly (only?) seems to affect unconscious Big Bands, who of course is the most disruptive character this could happen with.

Edit: Now that I'm watching for it more closely, it seems to affect most/all characters and is triggered by the point characters changing display layers while overlapping a body, e.g. when I block the AI's attack, then counterattack into their block.
yep...something like that

despues del parche me ha estado pasando que los personajes que ya han muerto se superponen a los que estan vivos impidiéndome ver los movimientos
despues del parche me ha estado pasando que los personajes que ya han muerto se superponen a los que estan vivos impidiéndome ver los movimientos
Este error ocurre también al final de la partida incluso en texturas del mismo personaje (esto lo noté con la celebración de victoria de Fukua)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221001-165909_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20221001-165909_1.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 1