• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Character Relics

gigimdv

Reaction score
I'm sure others have said things about this before. I'd like to talk about the character relics. It takes a few days to save up enough theonite for one relic. And I'm saving it to use when a specific character relic comes up because I need that specific character. Take today as example, I need Cerebella for my collection but I got a Big Band instead when I bought the ringleader relic. I understand it's supposed to be a 50% chance to get the character whos relic it is. This is not a good idea in my opinion. People want to buy a certain relic because they want that character. I think they should change this and I'm sure others feel the same way.

oh my gooodness yes!!!! This happened to me too.
I wanted a parasoul and I got a filia. This needs to be changed

I agree that opening a character specific relic and not getting that character feels bad.

I think I understand why they made the relics like this though. When character relics used to only have that specific character I would open 30-40 of them when a new character was released. I would get every version of the character and have dozens of duplicate bronzes of silvers, then I would never buy that character relic again. The new system means my Collection isn't clogged with dozens of duplicates and encourages me to buy more relics. (Which is fine because it's so easy to earn Theonite)

However, the new system's problem of not giving players the characters they want/expect is a major issue.

My proposed solution would be something like giving the character specific relics a cap. They have a 100% chance of giving the character you want, but you can only buy 11 of them a week at most. Or something like that. That way folks who just want to buy one or two like the thread starter still get the characters they want, and it stops high rolling players from just buying all the relics and never going back to them.

That solution still has a lot of problems though :/ I dunno.

Reactions: Yomady