• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal character selection problem

Placid

Reaction score
This is the fourth last node of peacock master difficulty.i have had this problem in prize fights to.
When I drag a character to put her in my team and click on the back button instead of fight then the previous character remains like I had not dragged a new character.
I have uploaded a YouTube video of this problem on YouTube. Here’s the link:

Do you get any network issues when this happens? The likely thing that's happening is that for whatever reason it's not sending the request to swap out the fighters. Are you able to get this issue reliably? Let me know what your device and network setup is and we can investigate.

Do you get any network issues when this happens? The likely thing that's happening is that for whatever reason it's not sending the request to swap out the fighters. Are you able to get this issue reliably? Let me know what your device and network setup is and we can investigate.
Yes I checked the network and it was working fine. I think this problem only exists in character specific nodes. For example in this master peacock node where it is necessary to take peacock. I hadn’t equipped peacock that time. So in short if I had equipped peacock and then selected some new characters and then clicked on back button this problem wouldn’t have occurred. But if I hadn’t equipped peacock and swap new characters and then click on back button it resets to my previous team.