• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Characteristics of techniques

Դավիթ

Reaction score
This is already annoying, why do characteristics even exist in the game - attack, health, which do not have percentages? To change the characteristics as you wish, you randomly spend your resources on scrolling, and you come across HP or ATK without procent, you spend more and more, but these interest-free features will be your competitor, because they are of no use. Replacing characteristics is not easy to earn by buying in the store, but because of such cases, there are not enough even 200 replacements of characteristics to do it your own way, one replacement can take about 50 scrolls, it still depends on luck, but remove HP, ATK without procent, makes the gameplay a little easier.

My man complains about Flat stats but says nothing about Crit Resist still being a thing.

My man complains about Flat stats but says nothing about Crit Resist still being a thing.
Do you even understand what I was talking about? I'm talking about all the stats in moves and blockbusters, should be strictly with percentages.