• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved chat not connecting

Inked

Reaction score
(i've made a lot of bug reports lately! ^^')

so i've been playing for a bit now in Dailies and, as usual, the app crashes when i choose my character to fight with. on restarting the app i instantly open chat (it's just a habit - i prefer being on channel 0) to change my channel before going back to what i was doing. on doing so, i notice that the channel icon/button just says "channel" and nothing is appearing on the chat messages.

IMG_1515.PNG

in this situation i'm not able to change my channel or anything else. after awhile (a minute or so) i close chat and try to open it again and fix the problem, but i end up getting an error saying i can't connect to chat. i keep clicking retry - nothing. i restart the app again - nothing.

TL;DR chats having issues/connection problems

iPhone 5s
IOS 10.3.3

Reactions: PHPP
(i've made a lot of bug reports lately! ^^')

so i've been playing for a bit now in Dailies and, as usual, the app crashes when i choose my character to fight with. on restarting the app i instantly open chat (it's just a habit - i prefer being on channel 0) to change my channel before going back to what i was doing. on doing so, i notice that the channel icon/button just says "channel" and nothing is appearing on the chat messages.

View attachment 701

in this situation i'm not able to change my channel or anything else. after awhile (a minute or so) i close chat and try to open it again and fix the problem, but i end up getting an error saying i can't connect to chat. i keep clicking retry - nothing. i restart the app again - nothing.

TL;DR chats having issues/connection problems

iPhone 5s
IOS 10.3.3

Happening the same thing to me, the only difference is that instead of saying ''channel'' it says ''channel 0'' (I also prefer this channel)

Happening the same thing to me, the only difference is that instead of saying ''channel'' it says ''channel 0'' (I also prefer this channel)

it fixed itself right after i posted this (i still had SGM open while writing), but it was still an odd bug

Reactions: PHPP
it fixed itself right after i posted this (i still had SGM open while writing), but it was still an odd bug

I can only fix it by restarting the app :/