• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Chat room selecting algorithms

Yamani!

Reaction score
I have an opinion for the specification of chat rooms.
It’s better for all of us that the default chat room number will be fixed number, not dynamically selected.

We usually connect to ch 600. This number is default when connecting from our language environment(Japanese).
But today, it seems that the auto connected channel was changed to 666 on our environments, and almost Japanese users connect to 666. There are lots chat logs by Português, sometimes by Arabic, like this:

IMG_7110.jpeg

Unfortunately we cannot understand…

I attempted to communicate with them to resolve this problem, but it was failed. As a result, I got a message “get out of here”…(yes, I’m so sad).

I do NOT want to fight with them about the possession of the chat room. Because they just only want to use ch. 666 from some reasons(Brazil servers are uncomfortable for them, they said), And we just only (unfortunately) connect to there automatically. This causes the selecting algorithm makes us connect to most crowded channel as default.

I think no one want these bad and tragic result.

I guess that the better way is the number of room will be fixed(eg. 600 for Japanese/Asian users), but it seems that this way is not better for the original purpose of the algorithms to select the number of default room, it’s designed to make more active communication.

All of us - including these Brazil users maybe - just only want to chat smoothly in each mother tongues, and I think this doesn’t mean to lack our diversity and activities as community.

I hope that this small but important thing will be an opportunity to make us get more fantastic gaming experience.

Best Regards,
Yamani

Attachments

• 1670224300085.jpeg
    1670224300085.jpeg
    418.7 KB · Views: 1