• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal cloning characters by making mistakes with the network

WhyCartIsNotMoving

Reaction score
I accidentally bought the "Big Band" character twice, he appeared twice, I didn't attach any importance to that, I didn't notice. Later it became interesting what would happen to him if I sacrifice him to the development of another character, suddenly the character does not get developed, developed, left the game, returned, the developed character did not get worse. Is this a bug with a split due to network problems?

More precisely, there were 3 Big Band stores, I clicked "buy" twice, he bought twice, it happened because there were problems with the network, then I bought 2 more, in total I had 4, 2 I sacrificed together with another, there were 2 more and 1 of them did not disappear

Very hard to follow exactly what happened here, but we are aware of instances where duplicate purchases will appear on the client. Typically this does not impact what's happening on the server though, so usually everything will return to normal after restarting the game.