• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal code 867

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatrice

Reaction score
Hello. I can't get into the game for two hours. Hopefully you will advise or be able to fix this 867 error.

Attachments

• F74AE4A5-7E4E-42C8-A243-34346D29ABD7.jpg
    F74AE4A5-7E4E-42C8-A243-34346D29ABD7.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9
Forgive the late response, is this still occurring for you? The 867 error code refers to communicating with Amazon web services, which can be caused either by your own network having some connection issue or the Amazon web service in your region going down temporarily.

Forgive the late response, is this still occurring for you? The 867 error code refers to communicating with Amazon web services, which can be caused either by your own network having some connection issue or the Amazon web service in your region going down temporarily.
All is well. Thanks for your reply. Shine(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*: ・゚

Hi I would like to report that i am having some issues when logging in. Whenever I try to login it says Error Code 867 and after retrying for 30 mins it still showed the same code. In the end I had to reinstall the game and i managed to log in for that day. Next day the same error code 867 popped up while logging in so I had to reinstall it yet again. Plz fix this issue thanks in advance

Hi I would like to report that i am having some issues when logging in. Whenever I try to login it says Error Code 867 and after retrying for 30 mins it still showed the same code. In the end I had to reinstall the game and i managed to log in for that day. Next day the same error code 867 popped up while logging in so I had to reinstall it yet again. Plz fix this issue thanks in advance
As I mentioned above, this particular error can be caused by any number of errors occurring on your network. It's usually specific to your region and will resolve itself. If this is still occurring after today please make a new post and we can do our best to resolve it.

Reactions: Zephyr24
Status
Not open for further replies.