• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Code 876

skele_guy

Reaction score
I can't get into the game for a week i think? There's always code 876. No matter what time is it. I have small chance to get into the game and play.
I know that's problem with connection to amazon services. Is there anything that can help? I need to wait more or say goodbye to the game? т-т

What region are you playing from? Have you already tried to reinstall? What device are you using?

What region are you playing from? Have you already tried to reinstall? What device are you using?
Russia. No, im afraid that i would lose my acc after that. Redmi Note 8 Pro.

I've been told by other Russian players over the past few weeks that internet connections have been a challenge over there, but many have had success trying different connection types. Have you attempted to connect to the game using a different internet service than what you've been currently using?

Also, is your account not bound to a login type? You shouldn't lose your account if you linked it to your Email, Gmail, or Facebook.

I've been told by other Russian players over the past few weeks that internet connections have been a challenge over there, but many have had success trying different connection types. Have you attempted to connect to the game using a different internet service than what you've been currently using?

Also, is your account not bound to a login type? You shouldn't lose your account if you linked it to your Email, Gmail, or Facebook.
I will try to reinstall the game then. But i do not sure about "different connection types". What does it mean?

Whatever internet connection you're using to attempt to play the game, stop using it and try a different one. You may need to go to a friend's house, internet cafe, etc.

Also, by chance are you attempting to login using a Google account?

Whatever internet connection you're using to attempt to play the game, stop using it and try a different one. You may need to go to a friend's house, internet cafe, etc.

Also, by chance are you attempting to login using a Google account?
Got it. And yeah, it's google acc.

If it's still occurring even on a completely different internet connection, then it's probably just a Google issue.

You might first try uninstalling both SGM and your Google Play services on your devices and then reinstall everything, including relogging into your Google Play account.

If it's still an issue, I recommend contacting our customer support team, they have additional steps you can try for these situations.

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact