• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Controls are so messed up!!!

Naqi

Reaction score
Since the second last update the controls have been totally screwy; whenever I hold to block, my fighter will randomly move to attack without me ever shifting the position of my fingers. This is INCREDIBLY annoying because I then predictably lose a lot of the fights I initiate, specifically due to this. It’s made me want to quit the game and I have barely played since these updates because it’s made it completely not worth it and a waste of time and effort. Why would the game devs fiddle with a controls system that was perfectly fine before!!!

If possible, could you make a video of your issue with screen touches turned on?

I have been experiencing the same issue since 4.4 update. Like I'm absolutely sure I'm blocking and for a example Robo-fortune slide breaks through my defense (I had no debuff going on no she had the new defense breaker debuff).
I'll try to make a video.

Adios!

what device are you using?

If possible, could you make a video of your issue with screen touches turned on?
hey sorry for the extremely belated reply. I tried but I have an iPhone 6 and i don't have screen record