• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Could we pls add up more higher stats for the Gold rank fighters as with the Diamond?

RizeSheela

Reaction score
IMG_20240514_231110.jpg
IMG_20240514_231411.jpg
Just wanted to know if we could possibly add up more higher stats on our Golden rank fighters other than of those from the Diamond ranked 🤷🏻‍♀️☺️

Wasn't there a number squish not too long ago, where the maximum damage from a hit was reduced to 999,999? I'm fine with giving us new ways of boosting our fighters, but this should be reserved for the very late game, so it doesn't affect new players. Otherwise they'll have to rebalance a lot of the content, and that can take months

Reactions: RizeSheela
Wasn't there a number squish not too long ago, where the maximum damage from a hit was reduced to 999,999? I'm fine with giving us new ways of boosting our fighters, but this should be reserved for the very late game, so it doesn't affect new players. Otherwise they'll have to rebalance a lot of the content, and that can take months
Yes true. You're absolutely right. This definitely will be a very hard thing to improve about on damage cap along side with the power stats to boost above levels.

Actually I was just trying to explore additional options and possibilities to improve this game's fighters ☺️😁

this was also another observation that I had in with my Fully Evolved Diamond "Bronze" Class fighters like Painwheel Rusty and Squiggly Scarred Stiff. their stats need much more like "Boost" up stats and Improvement 😅

What's your opinion on being able to equip a catalyst to a fighter? However, the bonuses will be weaker since you're on offense.

The requirements will be:
- Character must be diamond
- Must be level 60

And the catalyst will give:
- Buffs will be for half the duration
- Debuffs will be for half the duration (except for Doom, it will scale 30/25/20 seconds)
- Half the proc chance

I'm not super supportive of this, but just a random idea to discuss

Reactions: RizeSheela