• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Craic Some Heads - Rank Cutoff Discrepancy

Lililira

Reaction score
Hi, I saw the most recent Twitter post and noticed that for the Craic Some Heads PF there was a rather large difference between the top 100 cutoff shown there and the one posted in the PF / Rift Score Reports thread.

ET01bksX0AAdTnA.jpeg
Twitter Post: https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1242207870235574275
Cutoff shown: ~159mil

Score Thread:
Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 7.38.20 PM.png
Thread: https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-prize-fight-rift-battle-score-reports.845/page-6
Cutoff shown: ~171mil

The cutoff for top 100 between these two official sources has a difference of 12mil, which is quite a bit. The other cutoffs are different too.

I can confirm that people that were between these two scores received the lower reward tier, the one for top 10%, since I was one of them, with a score of 166mil.

IMG_3730.jpg

Which of the cutoffs shown is correct? The thread or the Twitter post?

If it's the Twitter post, are there plans to correct the rewards given to the folks that scored above the #100 rank cutoff but didn't get the #100 rank rewards?

EDIT: After giving it a closer look, it look like the Twitter one is incorrect; it's a copy/paste error and the numbers it's showing are from the Valentine's Day PF.

Last edited:
Woops! I'll pull down those scores from Twitter and get the correct Craic Some Heads data input ASAP.

The scores posted here on the Forum are correct, the ones in the Twitter post are wrong (they are indeed the Valentine's Day Scores). Thanks for the heads up!

I almost did a reclaim about the Patrick’s event but this makes sense... I searched the last event (Valentine’s event) and it’s the same number that they posted on Twitter..: maybe it’s an error

This is an image of the fight prize when I claim it.

7435F665-C96A-4D4A-ACA0-9FB5667157A4.jpeg