• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Creating Folders in the Collection Tab

Ryouhi

Reaction score
As my Collection of fighters - many of them level 1 because they're duplicates - i feel like being able to create folder to seperate your main fighters from your fodder cards would be very useful.

I think i read the devs talk about creating and saving teams of fighters for quicker changing between them, but i think adding a folder system for the Collection tab on top of that would make sorting through it even easier.

My Collection is mainly clogged up with oodles of low level fighters i haven't been able to level up for skill points yet, so it's getting cumbersome scrolling through them if i'm looking for certain fighters. (as well as lowering the performance hikes once you get a bunch of cards)

A few example folders for myself could be:
- Main fighters (where i keep all my highest level cards, which i'd use for proper fights)
- Currently leveling (Cards that aren't high-level enough for proper prize fights and still need leveling)
- Level Fodder (Cards i only intend to level for the skill points and for evolving later down the line)

At least some way to seperate such Fodder cards from your normal Fighters would be very much appreciated :)

Reactions: Shawesome
Ikr, I have to scroll through dozens of cards just to get to my band of decent- to-good fighters!

Ikr, I have to scroll through dozens of cards just to get to my band of decent- to-good fighters!
Yes, and those "Fodder Cards" i do not use regularly - i usually level them up to level 10, or perhaps 20 and then they just sit there, cuase i keep them for evolving other cards later and they clog up the whole thing, while also making scrolling through the cards lag like crazy