• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Dailies, Dailies, DAILIES

Reaction score
Okay so after reading all the ruckus about how the daily event has been fucked with tickets, I thought to myself how bad could it be... I was led to believe that nothing major changed in the dailies we can still mine canopy coins and get skill points and stuff, I loved that about the game, then after playing daily events in the 5.1 [latest] version, i can't help but to shed tears of frustration...

Okay a player can have total of 4 tickets that means, the player can play dailies ONLY 4 times! It's... Not fair... My friends I introduced in the game are leveling up ON A SLOW pace and the dailies have been helping them alot, now limiting it to just 4 times! That's not considerable!
Players mine coins on master and expert level per event not to mention holodeck hazards and accursed experiments... With just 4 tickets you just play 4 dailies and THAT'S ALL FOLKS! Everything else goes to waste, that's even a bigger draw back for beginners and players that level up slowly...

What of weekends when there will be 3 daily event including hazards and accused... Now playing expert and master on 3 daily event plus playing advanced, expert and master on hazards that's total of 9 plays and it will go a long way to help players.... But with these ticket thing on board... imagine just playing 4 dailies on a weekdays and 5 goes to waste... ITS NOT FAIR... At this pace we might spend our whole lives playing the game and some might just give it up... Pls return the dailies as it were before... 🙏 Or make different adjustments to it, anything but the tickets.