• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Daily Event 300% Boss

NamelesstheBeardless

Reaction score
I've seen people talk about how once you hit a high enough level the bronze and silver sections of each daily event becomes a bit of a chore, and despite the importance of completing it there's little "oomph" to get you going through it. I also noted that some people mentioned that even the highest levels were kind of easy once you got enough golds.

So I think that, once you complete all 3 to 100% (300% completion hahaaa) then you get to face off a 300% big boss of that daily event's character. Much like 300% Marie?

It may not help that much with the complaints of lower level being a slog to get through but I think adding a big incentive to complete all 3 of them may help? Maybe this can be like an enemy that never resets it's status, so you can grind off of them for exp or gold more easily than most of the game idk.

This would be rather cool imo. I normally only complete basic difficulty (I always do advanced and expert) if I need some spare cash, but this really would help that incentive to do it. Maybe have it where the boss gives a move and bb of each tier, and gives ~50,000 to ~85,000 coins. And for theonite it'd give....I'd say 50-100.

This would be rather cool imo. I normally only complete basic difficulty (I always do advanced and expert) if I need some spare cash, but this really would help that incentive to do it. Maybe have it where the boss gives a move and bb of each tier, and gives ~50,000 to ~85,000 coins. And for theonite it'd give....I'd say 50-100.

I like this idea! This is a way to get more cash and theonite! The devs should add something this later on don't yea think?