• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Daily events questions

PHPP

Reaction score
Hello everyone! The daily event description says we can get blockbusters, special moves and skill points for the featured fighter after we win and I noticed that difficulty apparently doesn't matter on BB and SM tier, of course this is only true for ''normal'' fights not treasure or boss ones at least when you beat them for the first time.

This might sound like a dumb question but, for example, I'm pretty sure I got a gold inferno brigade in basic,so does the difficulty make a difference for those random moves?

After you win your first time can you still grind there for moves and points?

If you can, does your chance of getting these rewards lower a bit, like the 80% less coins and exp from replaying fights? Are there any nodes or specific fights that have a higher chance of rewarding the player? And for the last question, can we grind on story mode as well?

No the difficulty does not make a difference. I have gotten lucky on occasion and have received my best gold blockbusters from random gold drops in basic.

You shouldn't rely on the rng though since the move dropping is rare.

I'm not sure about skill points but if it is anything like the accursed experiments, you can still grind for moves. No specific node should have priority on moves and the drop chances should remain the same (since I use the first accursed node to grind bronze fighters when I am up for it).

I would recommend against grinding story mode with the exception of completing the daily challenges which story mode provides some of the best answers for the mandatory story mode fights, the elemental requirement fights, and the underdog fights.

Reactions: PHPP
No the difficulty does not make a difference. I have gotten lucky on occasion and have received my best gold blockbusters from random gold drops in basic.

You shouldn't rely on the rng though since the move dropping is rare.

I'm not sure about skill points but if it is anything like the accursed experiments, you can still grind for moves. No specific node should have priority on moves and the drop chances should remain the same (since I use the first accursed node to grind bronze fighters when I am up for it).

I would recommend against grinding story mode with the exception of completing the daily challenges which story mode provides some of the best answers for the mandatory story mode fights, the elemental requirement fights, and the underdog fights.

Thanks for the help! Do you know where we can find the drop rates for these moves?

I've also tried grinding in the expert mode of a daily event once ( and therefore can't comment on post-100%-completion grinding in other modes), and I dont think any of the nodes dropped any moves after 100% completion. But skill points were indeed repeatedly granted, so I suppose you could grind for those. And yes, as noted above, basic and advanced modes of daily events do offer gold moves before and upon 100% completion, despite very low drop rates, the exact stats on which are part of the built-in mechanics of the game that probably only the devs are privy to.

Pretty sure you can grind both daily event and accursed experiments for moves after completion. @moisterrific does this afaik

Pretty sure you can grind both daily event and accursed experiments for moves after completion. @moisterrific does this afaik
Really? I know grinding accursed experiments does grant moves even after completion, but I'm still not so sure about grinding dailies. How long ago was it that Moist mentioned doing this? But If this is indeed true, then I'd speculate that accursed experiments has higher drop rates than dailies. ( or could it be that because there are more nodes in dailies than in AEs, AEs has higher drop rates?)

Really? I know grinding accursed experiments does grant moves even after completion, but I'm still not so sure about grinding dailies. How long ago was it that Moist mentioned doing this? But If this is indeed true, then I'd speculate that accursed experiments has higher drop rates than dailies. ( or could it be that because there are more nodes in dailies than in AEs, AEs has higher drop rates?)
Accursed Experiments has a higher gold move drop rate post-completion than the highest difficulty of the dailies, though it's randomized for which character you get. the increased drop rate correlates with the increased energy cost, if that means anything overall? i've grinded on the boss node of the dailies and only got silver moves + skill points. i've grinded on AE and gotten a handful of gold moves

I’ve grinded Accursed Experiments and hardly got any gold moves. The drop rates are too low to make it worthwhile given the high energy and strong fighter requirements.

As for typical dailies, they’re just as not worth your time grinding for drop cuz the rates are much lower than Experiments’ 10%.

I expected Experiments to be a fun and challenging daily with worthwhile rewards for veterans, but all I got was disappointment.