• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Daily Log In Error

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
Hopefully this issue is affecting just me, but when I opened the game this morning it didn't load correctly and it kept saying there was an issue with the servers as the daily log in screen was popping up several times and it did not give me my reward for today. I tried reloading the game multiple times and everything else loaded correctly but still no daily log in prize for the day. Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

I didn't have issues popping up with the log in per se.
But I'm not receiving the daily login bonus, either. I asked around and a couple more people were experiencing the same issue. Hope it doesn't affect the daily for tomorrow.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
I didn't have issues popping up with the log in per se.
But I'm not receiving the daily login bonus, either. I asked around and a couple more people were experiencing the same issue. Hope it doesn't affect the daily for tomorrow.
Part of me is glad I'm not the only one, but it's still an issue. Hopefully this is resolved soon because I know we'd all hate to miss our daily login bonuses.

I also didn't get my daily calendar reward today, but didn't notice any login issues other than that.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen