• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[Daily optimization] We only get 14 dailies a week. How do we make the most of them?

Seriously, don't touch holodeck post update

• I'll just play the highest FS story nodes I can

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I'll just do the hardest PFs I can

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I'll just feed my bronzes for EXP (oh no)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I only play rifts nowadays anyways

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Don't tell me what to do!

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Scorialimit

Reaction score
Coins and Moves are the two most important part of dailies, probably in that order. After this patch, we will only get to play 14 per week (16 if you carry one week over, but that's 2 week optimization status and too exhausting to think about). So, how do we get the most bang for our buck?

Disclaimer: I'm a returning player, so the meta likely shifted from when I stopped playing last. It also might shift with this rift anti dupe change (but I can't imagine Blue Screen spam will die down, honestly.)
Also disclaimer: I'm really hoping they hear us and change it to 3/3 instead of 2/4 soon. Not a fan of not being able to do every character, even if it would be suboptimal. But while it's currently cringe, let's think of the best ways to plan tickets.
Edit: They actually changed it to 3/4, which is slightly better! We can now do every daily! Of course, there's still oppertunity to optimize moves. I'm too lazy to do the whole thing right now but I'll fix up the Tl;Dr at the end so you can see how to make your own plan

I'm also assuming we're aiming for generally good offense. For defenders, the plan looks much different, but I don't care about defense so I'm not looking into it at the moment.

First of all, 1 ticket per week goes to Accursed Experiments. I don't think there's getting around this, 150k coins is the highest amount you can get.

Never touch holodeck. Story Mode is repeatable for 100% exp, and doesn't have an opportunity cost of coins. If you'll grind for a long time, Dia PF is a solid choice (and is part of optimal coin gain so)

Unfortunately, doing every character, even if you don't do AE, is impossible. The only way around this is to skip a character one week. So, let's optimize for characters we want to play.

You can get up to 6 dailies in a day. This is done by saving 4, spending 2, then claiming 2 and spending all your tickets. So, you can do 3x of 2 characters dailies, if you skip the previous day. The limit is 3x of any non-accursed daily (which is 1x cause they don't want us farming dia keys lol).

Last I remember, Eliza and Parasoul were competing for top spots. So you will probably spend 6 of your tickets there.

Beowulf has so many good fighters, that he's a solid daily choice. Valentine has a lot of at least decent offenses (Silent Kill, Tres Chic, you can use Surgeon in a pinch, Graveyard and Killjoy are popular budget options). So we'll also use three there. However, if you have X-Bot it's probably a good idea to use 3 tickets on Robo on Tuesdays instead of one of those two.

We have two tickets we need to spend to be optimal now, and they should be on Thursday. One goes to AE, as discussed before. Between Fukua and Painwheel, I think Fukua does better in this meta thanks to her easy access to healing, so she gets the last ticket.

So with all that said, the "optimal" ticket plan is (maybe):
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
SkipSkip
OR
3x Robo-Fortune
3x Beowulf
3x Valentine (If Robo was skipped)
1x AE
1x Fukua
SkipSkip3x Parasoul
3x Eliza

You don't have to stick to this though. You might have some perfect sets, or there's a character you really enjoy! In that case, just make your own plan. Just remember to do one AE a week. Here's my extremely suboptimal plan, based on who I enjoy (love Fortune, need Umbrella and Annie moves, love Filia but have a good sharable set, use a lot of Valentines and Fukuas):

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
2x FiliaSkip1x AE
2x Valentine
3x FukuaSkip3x Fortune
1x Umbrella (until I have good moves)
2x Annie (until I finish my CRate set)

The key things are:
You can only do 6 if you skip the prior 2 days (or skip one day then only use 2 tickets the next)
You can only do 4 if you saved up 2 from previous days
You can only do 2x of a daily if you didn't save up from a previous day

You can only do 6(or 7) if you keep 3 (or 4) from the previous day
You can spend 6 on both master and expert if you *really* want to focus a fighter, but this comes at the cost of coins and some essence
You must spend 6 every two days to keep efficiency, and on a day you spend 6 you only get 3 max the next day
Fit AE somewhere in the week (assuming coins are your priority).

Realistically, you don't have to be too optimal. As nice as perfect moves are, they're realistically quite rare (less than 1% before considering the move itself) and the coins from doing master dailies and Accursed will be more worth it than the slim chance at a perfect move. I just thought this would be a fun exercise to see how we can make "move plans" so to speak.

Last edited:
Coins and Moves are the two most important part of dailies, probably in that order. After this patch, we will only get to play 14 per week (16 if you carry one week over, but that's 2 week optimization status and too exhausting to think about). So, how do we get the most bang for our buck?
An informative post. I never knew that players took 'panning' for gold moves so seriously. Your 'optimal ticket plan' sounds well thought out; and players can adjust it to their character needs.

Personally, I used to do Dailies for CC, SP and shards. Moves were just either bonus CC or an upgrade/needed dup to the collection. Haven't done them for years though.

I will say, the need to 100% dailies first in order to skip is already a steep 'price of entry' for me 😅 I'll stick to AE and Holo for the time being.

Reactions: Scorialimit
Unfortunately, doing every character, even if you don't do AE, is impossible. The only way around this is to skip a character one week. So, let's optimize for characters we want to play.
That's an interesting way to deal with the situation, for sure.

The ticket plan idea is great. I'll take some notes.

Never touch holodeck. Story Mode is repeatable for 100% exp, and doesn't have an opportunity cost of coins. If you'll grind for a long time, Dia PF is a solid choice (and is part of optimal coin gain so)

I didnt know this at all, thank you so much for the write up! I love love LOVE analytical stuff like this, kudos!